Sunday, June 24, 2007

SUNDAY SONG

What: "Someday"
Who: Michael Sweet
Why?
Inspired by I Thes. 4:13-18

Reminds me of Hebrews 11:1

This excerpt from the lyrics means a lot to me:
Someday I know my heart and soul
Will be free
From the pain they hold on to
I'm holdin' on to someday

Thought for the day based on a sermon I am listening to as I write this:

Think back. Move forward. It's time.

Phillipians 3:12-13 You can't go back or linger in the past. Whether it was good or bad, it will never be recreated. Foget what lies behind. Maybe the future holds something much better. We'll never know if we are distracted by the past. (Turning Point--David Jeremiah)

The lyrics to the song, if you are interested, are a click away. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know when the stryper reunion tour is coming out.

Sezme said...

They played Philly in '05. I guess it happened a couple of years ago.

Dionne said...

Great post and song!!

Sezme said...

I love that song. It is filled with so much hope. How neat that I was watching a sermon on television about a similar subject. Cool. (David Jeremiah--Turning Point)