Saturday, June 02, 2007

I PITY THE FOOL...

...that doesn't read my headlines!!!!!

Spam flows despite high-profile arrest

The infamous Scrapple gang is said to be in cahoots with leaders of the Spam family, as they want to keep the Canadian bacon syndicate from getting a foothold in the breakfast meats racket.

Nicaragua seizes suspect toothpaste
Unfortunately, when the cops tried to squeeze information from it, the toothpaste slipped right through their fingers and fled.

Dell announces 8,000 layoffs; earnings rise
So, does that mean I might actually get to talk to someone named Todd, who really sounds like someone named Todd?

Top 5 games to play with your kids
1. I'm-too-tired; you play all the pieces...
2. You go hide in a really good spot and I'll look for you (after I've had a nap).
3. See those yellow lines in the road, honey? Go get your street chalk and connect the "dots."
4. Pin the soap-on-a-rope on the hippie
5. Pull my finger.

Man falls off balcony in spitting contest
Guess it got a slippery.

Children without sex is what future holds, claims inventor of Pill...
That's not a new idea, the Clintons already succeeded with that type of procreation.

Bernstein: Hillary Clinton is inauthentic

Newsflash: Water is wet, humidity sucks, bears crap in the woods, etc...

Bobblehead doll sends Wash. workers fleeing
No, that was just Ssssssssssteve listening to his ipod.

60-year-old mother of twins hopes to inspire women
Yeah. She's inspired me to hope that when I'm 60 that I have common sense, other people's kids to spoil, to not be an attention whore, and to have a life.

Priest says woman can't lead choir if she keeps selling sex toys
Now, which is that woman's true ministry? (Wonder what she uses as a conductor's baton?) Heh.

Man who stole 1,500 pairs of girls' shoes "liked to smell them"
I always knew Wyatt was a sicko.

Robber asks victim if she'd go out with him sometime
He offers a lovely evening of grand larceny, followed by the rush of a high-speed chase!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"No, that was just Ssssssssssteve listening to his ipod."

I might just spend the day in this comment area just watch the fun when Ssssteve sees this.

Skul

Sezme said...

Uh-oh.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Wyatt too.

Skul

Sezme said...

Double uh-oh.

Anonymous said...

Well poop. I was hoping one of those stinkbugs would have stopped by.

Skul

Sezme said...

Given that they have families and jobs and hobbies...I'm probably at the bottom of the list, as it should be. :)

Anonymous said...

Nah, not in my book.

Deathlok said...

That was Hysterical!!

Ssssteve said...

I'm here Skul, what I'd miss? Crap I hate being late!!!

A couple of things Rocker chic!

1. You might get a date if you would quit serving them SPAM in the morning! Spam a morning meat?!

2. that's not all wyatt smells!!

3. And to my defense, I had just taken a muscle relaxant. And the music was good!!

Sezme said...

Chic? I'm chic? LeFreak says chic?

1. Do you think I'm the type of girl to serve Spam in the morning? Puhleeeeze! I serve smoked meats. In fact... nevermind...meat in the morning is a good thing to wake up to, though. ;P

2. I don't even want to know.

3. Just don't do the white-guy overbite thing.