Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Sunday Song

Last night, well actually the past few weeks (off and on), I toyed with the idea of putting a song on the blog that expresses my faith. Lo and behold, I go on Little Miss Chatterbox's blog and she had the same idea and beat me to it. So I was thinking, I'll put up a song on Sunday evenings and she can have the mornings. :) The songs I put up won't always be what you might consider Christian, even though they are. I'll be choosing what speaks to me in the hope it will find space in your heart or mind. If you aren't given to my faith, it is fine and dandy with me. The music is usually good and you don't have to listen if you don't want to. I won't be offended.

This song is titled, "Saint and Sinner" by Derek Webb. He's an edgy little guy. I love this song because it reminds me of who I really am...far from perfect. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Dionne said...

Great minds think alike!!

Sezme said...

I have a Casting Crowns song picked out for this week. :)