Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WHAT I DID TODAY


I had some real, yummy....Southern food! YAY!

I absolutely hate getting my picture taken. So guess what happens? While I am in the restaurant with my cousin and his family, two ladies come up to us and ask if they can take our picture for a magazine in Kentucky doing a story on the restaurant and for a local Franklin, TN website. Funny!

Then...I went to the Natchez Trace Pkwy. It was really cool. A nice quiet ride...could be, dare I say, romantic. I guess because it feels removed from so much. (Sorry, guys.)

My cousin took me around to some sites in and around Franklin and its surrounding area. I bought some souvenirs for my dad at a local store that has songwriters play their music at night. I wish I was here for the weekend, so that I could go.

My cousin said I could stay, but I have more medical tests in December related to the ones I just had. I'll think about things more, after that is finished. I'll go anywhere, though. I just want to be happy.

**I didn't take that picture of the parkway, but I took a couple similar pictures. I haven't uploaded them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate being bothered when I'm eating at a restaurant. You know, how every time your mouth is full the waitress picks that exact moment to ask how everything is? If someone had come up to ask to take my picture for a magazine, I'd probably would have taken my food and eaten underneath the table. lol

Anonymous said...

Somebody with a sense of humor ought to paint those arches "golden".

Skul

Captain America said...

Enjoy yourself!!! Drink lots of beer.

Sezme said...

DL:
We hadn't been served our food yet. However, they waited to take the picture until the food was served, but just had my cousin's wife and I look at each other and pretend we were engaged in a discussion comprised of lots of smiling. HA!

Skul:
HA! That's funny!

Captain:
I had beer Saturday. I'm home now...just got home. Quite depressing.