Wednesday, July 25, 2007

IT'S JUST A SLAP ON THE ASS!

JUST STUPID!

Let me clue you in on stupid teenaged behavior. Oh, wait. You were once a teenager and did stupid things. Yeah, I think I wrote the book on stupid behavior. I remember giving and getting lots of hugs (miss that) and doing things that could cause bodily harm (just imagine hairspray cans exploding in trash cans after using them as torches).

The issue: A couple of kids in Oregon, following school yard protocol, slapped some girls' asses. They were arrested. Is business that slow out there? Now, if I was slapped on the ass by a teenager when I was a teenager I would have done one of two things: If it was at the hand of someone I liked, I would have returned the favor. If it was done by someone that creeped me out or I didn't like, I'd tell him to f'k off and die (and maybe include a good shove up against the lockers).

I have had similar things happen to me in a Christian school. I won't even tell you what that kid did. Kids are kids.

When I was in high school and keeping score for baseball I was kissed by one of the players for tweaking his stats. AND I LIKED IT! It wasn't an assault.

I was not harmed by the active hormones of boys. In fact, it would be nice to have some good, active male hormones around, now. Damnit!

To finish my little rant, I believe this should be the theme song for the day.

(H/T--You can read the story here: UPI)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was also a 4 year old that looked under a bathroom stall and now has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Uber said...

That is crazy.

And I heart Puddle of Mudd! ("she effing hates me" cracks me up).

Sezme said...

They kind of rock me...heh. Feeling a litle warm.


"She Hates Me" is a great song.

John DuMond said...

They say there's never a cop around when you need one. Now we know why: the cops are tied up with stupid b.s. like this. Oy.

Sezme said...

Seriously.