Saturday, July 21, 2007

Read at your own risk.

I'm seriously bored.

I'm not whining, just stating a fact.

I tried writing....no go.

I tried emailing some friends....no answer.

Phone....no ringy-dingy.

My cat, Buster, wants to be petted a lot since I came home....that's nice.

I actually have to work next week. At least I get paid.

Hmmmm....wonder what I'll do with the remainder of the summer? I plan on being two sizes smaller than I am now by the end of it.

I'd like to go away for the rest of the summer. It is a shame you can't rent an apartment for a month/six weeks. Then I'd find a job down "there" and not come back.

Someone was shooting off firecrackers outside of my bedroom window earlier tonight. Guess I'm lucky it wasn't a gun. I heard a gun a couple of weeks ago. Almost $850 a month (beginning next week) for the joy of living here.

I could make a list of things I want....non-material things.

I never get what I want, anyway....why bother.

Just rambling.

2 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I live in the sticks.
The sound of gunfire here usually means friends are about...

Sezme said...

Not for me. For me it means that people from other cultures who shoot guns for a hang nail are out and about. I avoid going outside at night. There are some freaky people in this apartment complex.