Friday, July 06, 2007

TRIVIA CONTEST!!!!

I know I can't stop you from looking things up via the internet, but I hope y'all try this with guess-work. I'll post the answers Monday evening.

1. Where are the most sheep per capita located? (Falkland Islands)


2. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common? (They were all invented by women.)

3. What was Coca-Cola's original color? (Green...ewwwwwwww!)

4. Which actors turned down Clint Eastwood's role of Dirty Harry? (Name at least two.)
(Paul Newman, John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, and Frank Sinatra)

5. What does the Greek word "gymnasium" mean? (To exercise naked)




3 comments:

Cowboy Blob said...

1. New Zealand
2. Invented by women.
3. Green
4. Dunno
5. Dunno

Anonymous said...

1. I was gonna say Montana. But probably NZ.
2. Hmm, surprised they work.
3. Green?? Yuck
4. Fred Thompson and Fred Thompson's dog. The role was to wimpy for either of them.
5. That's one of those elements on the chart I used to see in high school chemistry class. It was really smelly or something.

Deathlok said...

1. I was going to say New Zealand, but since it said . ..twice. I'll go with Scotland. . .Mmmmmm Haggis.
2. They were all initially developed for military use.
3. Green
4. Paul Lynde . .Make My Day, Sammy! Paul Newman??
5. Torture Chamber