Friday, July 20, 2007

FRIDAY STUFF

I can't believe it is Friday. This time last week I was somewhere in Virginia, about to hit Tennessee. I always say that I don't want to be in NJ. It sucks. Ass. You know what? I didn't realize how much I didn't want to be here until I went away. Living in NJ is kind of like a really bad relationship. You know it isn't good for you, it stresses you out, it is bad for your mental and physical health, yet you stay because it is "normal"--it's what you're used to and you learn to live with it...miserably. I want to be happy, though--just keep wondering when I'll be in with all the good stuff.

I'm sad. Don't want to talk about it.



So, to cheer myself, I'm going to spread some linky love to the ladies. Dee/Little Miss Chatterbox at Conservatism with Heart gave me a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. I will now bestow that honor on...

Dragon Lady at Dragon's Den

Rachel at Pay Heed to the Geek

Uber at PJ Maximum

9 comments:

Uber said...

Thank you, thank you very much! I will wear it with honor. ;)

Also, though you don't want to talk about it, your little relationship with NJ sounds lots like a guy I once dated at about 16...and ya know...he was from NJ!! No kidding, but in those days, it was more about the long blonde rocker hair than anything else...soooo

Coincidence? You be the judge!

Hey, if you ever get really bored, you could totally go spy on him for me! I hear he's a chiropractor now. Guess that whole "being the next Poison" thing didn't pan out. haha

Sezme said...

That's funny! If he's from South Jersey, I might know him. Hmm...He wasn't a singer named Craig was he? I know a guy from back in the day that became a chiropractor...Alan...blonde, too.

Yeah...the choices (back in the day) were made based on length of hair, hair color(s), and whether or not they liked certain bands.

Now? I'd like to think I've grown up a bit...still a sucker for the eyes, though.

Uber said...

Hey, to tell you the truth, I can't remember exactly where in NJ he was from, but the name was John. Guess we can't stalk him after all, huh? haha

Sezme said...

HA!

Dionne said...

I know, I've had a rough week and so seeing the Rockin' Girl Blogger award put a smile on my face so I thought I'd spread the love :-)!!

Sezme said...

Thanks! I actually had a nice week, since I wasn't here for most of it. :)

It was an eye-opening trip.

Anonymous said...

Awww Thank you RT! You're a sweetie and pretty rockin' yourself! :)

Sezme said...

Thank you. :) Now if I was rockin' all around...then I'd be in business.

rachel said...

Heh, I inspired no thinkin' this weekend. I stepped away from the computer. But thank you!