Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Sunday is a Sunday

Yeah, so, I stayed in all day. My legs are finally beginning to feel a bit better, so tomorrow should be full of walking and sightseeing. I think there is a chance of rain, but I like rain. It is supposed to rain, Wednesday, the whole way up to Jersey. Can I just stay here? The rental company will understand won't it? Not like I have to be anywhere. They have jobs here.

The best part about today--room service. :) It figures that the person taking my order pegged my accent down to the region of South Jersey, too. She's from a neighboring town.

Ok...really. I will go out tomorrow. I'm checking out and I am going to my cousin's for a couple of days. I probably won't be using my computer. You can all breathe a sigh of relief. :)

I just talked to my cousin. He has two accents blended together now and I couldn't understand a word he said.

No comments: