Monday, July 09, 2007

JUST THANKS & STUPID STUFF

I just wanted to thank all of you for "listening" to my angst the last month (and longer, actually). It is slightly strange and yet comforting to know that people who don't know me care about me and my well-being. So, I just wanted to say thanks.

I got my "tour book" for Nashville in the mail today and I'm looking for things to do. I will probably do some Civil War stuff. If any of you have ever been there and have ideas that a gimp can do, feel free to chime in. I know my cousin will be working and his wife will be busy, so these are things I'll have to do on my own. Thanks.

I know I'll be doing a little bit of the real estate stuff while I'm there. My dad advised I look. He gave me the requirements--at least a couple of acres so that he can build a second house for himself. Yes, about two months ago he said "no go for launch" on the whole house in Tennessee thing--any house for that matter. If it does happen it won't be until late winter or spring. Now you all know why I can't make decisions. I think it is an inherited gene.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Civil war stuff sounds fun. I have yet to visit Nashville so I'm lacking in the advice category. My thought would be to check if there are any Presidential Museums but thats because I'm a Presidential History buff.

Sezme said...

I might check into the Hermitage.