Tuesday, July 10, 2007

IT'S ALL ABOUT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

Dragon Lady tagged me with the following meme!

The rules say:
1. Post the rules for the meme at the beginning of your post.
2. This meme consists of the blogger listing eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged in this post are to write their own post listing their own eight random items and list the rules.
4. At the end of the post/meme, list the folks you are tagging and leave them notice of such in their comments.
8 Random Facts
1. I love singing in the car. My mood dictates the music, and I never try to sing really loud songs in the morning--vocal chords aren't ready to go. I look at it as getting my voice ready for work. Unfortunately, I've had some wild songs flying through my head during my classes.

2. I love math. Would love to be good at it. I suck at it, though.

3. I would love to live somewhere else than Jersey and would pick up everything and would go just about anywhere if circumstances allowed.

4. I pray a lot. I pray throughout the day at various times.

5. Don't ever ask for a sip of what I'm drinking. Ewwww...germies. (Love a good kiss...makes no sense, I know.)

6. I believe everything is my fault and I am convinced that people like me out of pity.

7. I am a night person. My job highly interferes with that and it sucks!

8. The way to my heart is....no, that's too personal. Ummmm....I love taking care of other people (doing nice stuff for them or helping out).


8 Habits
1. Worrying. (Thanks, grandmom.)

2. Thinking too much.

3. Over-analyzing why I am such a f'k up too much.

4. Watching television.

5. Replacing sex, cigarettes, and booze with food. That's worked out well.

6. Thinking everything is my fault.

7. Usually pray for safety before I hit the first traffic light. Two really bad car accidents will do that to you.

8. Before I pull out, my car stereo or cd player must have a song on that I like. Likewise, before I turn off the car, it must be playing a slammin' tune. (Again, mood dictates the genre.)


I hate tagging people, but here it goes...I tag:
Deathlok at Temerity of High Maintenance

Little Miss Chatterbox at Conservatism with Heart

Sssssteve at First with Flair

The MoxArgon Group--that should be funny if "they" do it.

3 comments:

Dionne said...

I can never resist a good meme!!

Sezme said...

I'll be a little red-faced if I ever meet any of y'all. For shame. ;P

I'm pretty boring, actually.

Dionne said...

It is up!!!!!!! I did my assignment ;-)!!