Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So I'm watching the Flyers...

AND A FLIPPIN' FOOTBALL GAME BREAKS OUT!!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH BUFFALO'S TOUCHDOWN AND FIELD GOAL? I PICK THEM IN MY FOOTBALL POOL, NOT HOCKEY!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!

DID THEY ALL HAVE LOBOTOMIES ON THE PART OF THEIR BRAINS THAT CONTROL THEIR ABILITY TO PLAY HOCKEY????

AM I SCREAMING LOUD ENOUGH????

I'm taking my tired, fevered body to bed now. When you breathe, it is not a good thing for your lungs to sound like creaking wood, right? I have a chest cold. sniffle, sniffle...Probably got it when I went to the doctor's office last week, frakin' grrrr!

4 comments:

wrecksE said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Too funny about the Dr. office. Nothing like going into a waiting room full of disease just to get a dang re-fill...I hate that.

Sezme said...

Went to him for a mold allergy issue I was having. He told me my lungs sounded clear...that was Wednesday. Sunday...blahhhhhh!!!! As Snoopy would say.

Anonymous said...

They still have a league?

Sezme said...

:P