Sunday, October 29, 2006

On the docket...

Over the next couple of days I'll continue my musical Halloween. Hope you have enjoyed the music I've chosen so far.

Sorry to dump my humiliation and hurt on you all. I got a bit of revenge via email. Hey if people want to be asses, who am I to stop them? I'm the one who learns a lesson, becomes a better person, and finds yet one more way to connect and empathize with others.

I hope you all have had a nice weekend. Love your family and significant others...don't take their love for granted.

3 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I fully expect to see a Helloween video here in the near future!

Hope your revenge goes well, too!

John DuMond said...

Definitely some good tunes so far. I'm anxious to see what you have on deck.

Sezme said...

CUG:
Ummmm....not sure about Helloween. I was trying to find a Mercyful Fate song where King Diamonds screeches, "It's Halloween!" But I didn't want to be on Satan's side. That guy creeps me out and I want no parts of him...I used to be heavy into the stuff...darkness...major darkness.

JD:
Some barking might be happening! :)