Sunday, August 20, 2006

THIS IS A TEST!!! THIS IS ONLY A TEST!!! NOT!

Ok. I can't sleep (again, so bite me). According to Reuters (guess I should double-check my sources) an hour ago, Iran tested a short-rane missle (insert joke here) and announced a few minutes ago that they will not stop uranium enrichment (no big surprise). Does Iran not realize that we have them surrounded? Am I the only person that said three years ago, "Finally, we have Iran surrounded, so lets get 'em." Seriously, I think we have a lot of experts in precision bombing that are kind of bored right now. (Any former or present members of the military should please excuse my ignorance of such grave matters right about now.)

I'm tired of having "that feeling" in the pit of my stomach. I had the same feeling during the 80s. That lugubrious feeling of eventual doom is getting on my last nerve. The angst has now more than turned into anger.

It's like two minutes to midnight all over again.

No comments: