Sunday, August 20, 2006

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

All-knowing and wise one, John Kerry gave an interview to for Clinton towel boy, George Snufflelupogas of ABC. Here are two quotes I pulled from Drudge Report that made me laugh:

"Kerry accused the 2000 Democratic vice presidential candidate of 'adopting the rhetoric of Dick Cheney,' on the issue of Iraq."

Let's hope, for Kerry's sake (since he is a lawyer), that Lieberman doesn't adopt any of Cheney's other qualities. Advice to Kerry: Duck.

"Kerry also criticized President Bush's approach to the troubled [Middle East]region . 'I know that I would have handled the diplomacy,' he said."

Yep, sure. How, Mr. Ed? I guess Kerry confuses terrorists with people who are rational and sane. Kerry's diplomacy? Retreat....oh yeah, he is friends with the French, isn't he?
Advice to Kerry: Your debate club tactics don't work in the real world.
I don't trust anyone that has a stubborn mule as a mascot; nor do I trust politicians, period. But I really, really dislike smug, liberals.

No comments: