Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My friends send me the nicest presents!

My friend, Karen, knows that I am in love with Vin Diesel, so she sent me these pictures tonight. Hmmmm.....I think a Diesel-fest is in order this weekend. XXX, A Man Apart, Fast and the Furious....yep, not the babysitting movie...well, maybe as long as he is in every scene.


Now I know why I can't sleep. I'm too busy day-dreaming. DAMN!
Could I clone him (with a different voice)? Please?????? Damn!
BTW...A Man Apart is a really good movie.
Did I say, "damn?"
I don't think the cops in my town look like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids used to be completely nuts about him too. One of their teachers snapped a photo of him at the Indy 500 one year. They let my kid bring it home to scan, so if I can find it I'll post it for you. :)

Sezme said...

Thank you, DL! Hope classes are going well.