Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weighin' In: Week 13

Well, it is week 13 and I think we are about halfway through the weight loss challenge. While I'm not down about my progress (weight loss is weight loss), I know that I can do better.

Making a lifestyle change is pretty hard. Sometimes it is easier to rely upon "what you know" rather than continue to make changes and keep focused on a goal, especially when food can equate comfort.

I'll get there, though. I'm kind of stubborn that way.

My goal for the next few weeks is to hit the 30 pound mark. As for now, I lost one pound this week. It might not sound like much, but I had off from work and did absolutely nothing of substance; PLUS, I made it through a holiday that included my mom giving me a ton of candy...which I ate. Overall, I better be happy, because I could have gained.

I hope you all had a great week. If you didn't, there's always this week.

No comments: