Sunday, April 29, 2007

You Are 23 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrr!!!

Skul

Dionne said...

Shocker, I'm close to yours, 25 yrs. old. Too bad we don't look as young as we act ;-))!!

Rogue said...

28. At heart I'm 17 years younger than the clock.

Sezme said...

Skul:
I take it you didn't end up with a an age you like?

LMC:
Speak for yourself, sweetie! I don't even look close to being 38.

Rogue:
Age ain't nothing but a number! Yeah. I laugh when I hear that one, too.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Some of the questions didn't have any real answers. I've never watched any of the TV shows listed. It didn't list beer as a desert and I've never cared for R&R music.

Skul

Sezme said...

Fuddy duddy! :P

Anonymous said...

Well YA!
Wanna make sumpin of it?
pbbbtt yer self.
Heh

Skul

Sezme said...

:P'''''''''''''

Ssssteve said...

31! Ha!!

Skul, just tell her,"I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Anonymous said...

What ssssteve said!!
neener! neener! neener!

Skul

Sezme said...

OMGoodness!

I'm feeling every bit of 80 today.