Wednesday, April 04, 2007

WTF!?!?!?!?!? In a Christian way!

Damnit! I cannot tell you how absolutely and utterly angered I am right now. A township very, very local to me decided to have a terror drill. Fine. Where I teach, we have drills for all kinds of things, but we avoid the whole scenario thing. Not Burlington Twp., NJ! No. They have a drill with "Christian extremists" protesting separation of church and state. If I say anything else, I'll just pop a vein.

JimmyB (CUG) has a post based on a source he read. You can also click here for a local paper's report.

I cannot wait until I can move out of this state. Why does everyone else get to live a life that I must tolerate or I'm nutjob; whereas, nobody has to tolerate my beliefs and way of life?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the worst part. It's pretty sick that the school considers it realistic that they would expel a student for praying.

Sezme said...

I'll be saying "and under God a bit more loudly."

I cannot tell you the irrational people I come across, but then again, they are liberals, driven by their emotions, not sense.

Anonymous said...

Some dhimmis need fired over that BS. I'd like to say more but would rather not cuss on your blog.

Skul

Sezme said...

So you wanted to say, "*@$*$)#*!!!!"?

I'm peeved beyond peeved.