Monday, April 02, 2007

Pimpin', Yo!

I'm pimping today, but this is no ordinary pimping. When I visit your sites, I also visit some people on your blog roll. Today, I will pimp you and one of your blog buddies. Double-duty pimping is tiring. Ok...here ya go ho's!

Little Miss Chatterbox
/ The Llama Butchers:
LMC is always providing political views and such, but today we get to see her brood checking out the Capitol in Jefferson City. I might be visiting a Capitol soon, but that's for another time. While zipping around LMC's blog, I came across the Llama Butchers. I thought, "Meat and butchery, great!" So, I checked it out and it appears to be a great blog full of snarky humor. I think this is a blog worth our visits. Hey, the guy came to Philly and lived to tell about it; that should count for something.

The Conservative UAW Guy
/ Dr. Phat Tony:
CUG currently has a shooting contest posted at his blog. I suggested thumbtacks and push-pins (how about darts?)...no go. Anyway. CUG has an outrageously witty and smart mom, so I like his blog. From the blog rolls of various sites I visit Dr. Phat Tony. He's a soldier's ex-soldier. He is trying to collect pRon for troops and his dad has echoed his son's enthusiasm to support the troops with lunches of appreciation. Go support their efforts, just don't send used pRon (again, some things you don't need to know why I know).

Dragon's Den
/ Fat White Man:
Dragon Lady is in the midst of a stress pressure cooker. She's moving, finishing up a semester of college, and her computer blew up. She needs our snarky comments to make her feel better, so go visit. While on her site I visited the Fat White Man. As a fat, white girl, I can appreciate his grrrrr. He's funny, go visit.

First In / What Panda:
Captain Den, soon to experience an upgrade in rank, has a mixture of political (local, national, world) posts and metal. I'm not sure how the two go together, but I appreciate it all. He's a really good photographer, too. While on his blog I had to search for his blog roll. He has a lot of eye candy and I got lost, but then I realized you all have Panda sitting on your blogs and I don't visit her nearly enough. She just had a baby and could use some adults to talk to (so I would assume). Go say hello to Pandy; well, ciao--she's in Italy, but you know that already.

First with Flair
/ Cowboy Blob:
Ssssssteve, who thinks he knows golf, posts once in a while. I've given him a pass from the encouragement file, because he does comment once in a while and he's really busy with work and travel. So, this teacher excuses him from her "list." On Ssssteve's list I found a site I visit every now and then from the blog rolls of others and that site is Cowboy Blob. Blob is the home of funny pictures and posts. A lot of you have been there, but perhaps some others will visit, too.

The Monger Horde / JT / Redneck Rants / Wild Bill (Passionate America) / Tyler D.:
Ummm....just some linkiness for my bacon loving brethern. Visit the Monger Horde, but more importantly, visit these blogs associated with the Monger Horde: JT likes bluegrass and baseball. Redneck rants every now and then. He has something against poor people. Wild Bill has a "radio" show and has lots of stuff on his site. I have attention issues, so eye candy really distracts me. Oh, look at the pretty bird over yonder. Oops, got distracted there for a second. Tyler is our kid brother-type. He needs a job, so go look at his site to see what skills you can remind him he has, so that he is employable. His mother thanks you.

Nobody Move / Parkway Rest Stop:
John D. has an eclectic site. He has links to his short stories, he quotes movies, and he likes a good RT Tube video here and there (ugh, have to end a sentence with a preposition). On his site I found someone from New Jersey. Exit 4, before you ask! Anyway, the Parkway is nowhere near me, but I do know the backroads to turnpike rest stops, well, I used to when I was in high school and I knew this cute guy...nevermind (He worked there). So Parkway Rest Stop is a good humorous site from Jersey...go check it out or I'll have you visiting Jimmy Hoffa.

Peakah's Provocations / Liberty Just in Case:
Peakah has posted again!!!! I repeat. Peakah has posted!!!! Just thought I'd let y'all know. He must be busy with his fantasy golf league. On his site I came across a blog, Liberty Just in Case. I really think you all will like this site for its humor and such, so go visit it.

Radioactive Liberty / T.J.'s Anti-Contrarian:
Fiar is mourning the loss of his other-half's blog. I still think FM saying he is retiring is a rouse, but Fiar is convinced and just hasn't been the same. He's getting all flowery and puppy-dogged/kittened on us. Go save him. While you are there, check out the site belonging to T.J.--T.J.'s Anti-Contrarian. It is good, insightful, funny, and he's a milblogger.

Support your Local Gunfighter
/ Big White Hat:
Poor Wyatt. Lately, he is quite sad. All of his friends are retiring their blogs. We need to encourage him to keep a stiff upper lip. Go massage his ego by visiting his site and leaving a comment. Bring joy back to his life. Something else that will bring joy to his face would be a visit to one of his blog buddies. I suggest you go visit Big White Hat. He's big and is from Texas. He's also a good example of a man who follows God, yet realizes his own limitations. He's got really cute kids, too. So go visit...go.

The Temerity of High Maintenance
/ Frankly, My Dear:
Deathlok has been posting a little more of late, so I think we need to reward him with an avalanche of hits. While you are there, you might want to visit Frankly, My Dear, a humorous blog that I don't think I saw on any of the other lists...so go visit.

The MoxArgon Group / Point Five:
The MoxArgon Group is begging for your questions, so go ask one or two or three. I appreciate the humor and an alien's point-of-view. Not sure I can get used to blue men, though. MoxArgon's blog roll took forever to get through. However, I think if you go to Point Five you'll enjoy its political and humor-laden posts.

PJ Maximum
/ Crazy Politico Rantings:
Uber is super busy with life and with writing a book, but she does post once in a while. This week she has a post about a smack down that occured within the ranks of the UN. NICE! When you go visit Uber's blog to watch the smack down, go visit Crazy Politico Rantings. I know some of you do, but for those that don't, the rantings are worth the trip.

Von Ralls / BPopp Sanctuary:
Von is a guy consumed with elements of blowery. I don't know why, but he is. Perhaps there is something he is not telling us. He has an extremely cute little boy, so go look at him and try not to be disturbed by Von blowing a harmonica. While you are there, check out BPopp Sanctuary. It is a humorous site, well at Von's expense, but funny nontheless.

In case you all thought I was snubbing some people on my list, well there are some who have decided to retire (grrrrrr) and there are some we need to encourage to post a bit more...so go encourage them. You can visit them via my blog roll.


6 comments:

Dionne said...

Great idea!! I love the Muppets pic. I was and still am a big Miss Piggy fan ;-)!! I enjoyed this and thanks for the linky love!!

Sezme said...

You are welcome! Just spreadin' the love. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the linkage. And believe it or not there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

Sezme said...

Just get off the tracks in case it is a train (that would be my luck).

You're welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, in case you missed the hole blowhole thingamajig. You should watch this video at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFWzg1t0KMA

Sezme said...

;P