Saturday, April 21, 2007

Stealing ideas 'cause that's how I roll...



I woke up with the worst cold the other day (fever, sore throat, etc...), so brain cells are in short supply. Well, that's what I get for running myself into the ground. My best friend called up to tell me that sex would cure my cold; unfortunately, that prescription can't get filled. Do you all have any more realistic suggestions? The cold medicine isn't working. I wonder if beer will help. Oh well, I'm doing a mini-kitty blog. Only one cat was feeling compliant, today. This is Buster. He's sweet, but ornery (just like his mommy). Shoot, I just remembered: The Phillies, Nascar, UFC 70, and bull riding are all on tonight. What's a girl to do? Darn. ADD city, flippin' back & forth...heh.

5 comments:

rachel said...

You can't be feeling too bad if you're changing templates!

Buster's a cutie!

Sezme said...

I'm really restless on top of being sick. It is the weirdest feeling. I'm actually having a really hard breathing.

Yes, Buster is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, RT. I've been fighting a sinus infection for almost two weeks now. My wife's been dealing with the same thing, but for even longer. She was on antibiotics for 10 days and it didn't help at all. Maybe there's some sort of superbug going around. All I've been able to do about it is to take some sudafed every night so I can breathe well enough to sleep for a few hours. It definitely sux.

Rogue said...

Flipping back and forth??? That's a "guy" habit.

Sezme said...

I'm hyper. I like mixed martial arts, bull riding, baseball, and racing....somehow they all ended up on tv at the same time. I ended up flipping back and forth from the race to the martial arts. The Phillies actually won a game and bull riding was finished by time the race really got going. Geesh...I do sound like a guy. Really, I'm not. I like watching the guys in those sports, too...that's one reason. HA!