Thursday, April 19, 2007

Reason 1,000,002: Why American Men Rock!

Warning: I seem to be having some issues tonight. :)
Ok. American men have their share of fems, but I argue that they are not real, American men. Real American men have a little bit of an edge, but a sense of humor and everything else that goes with being a real guy. (Hey, I took a nap for an hour and I woke up sniffly and feeling like I'd been slapped with a stupid stick...give me a break.) Eh, American men kick ass.

So, when I saw this video clip from the French version of American Idol I had several thoughts fly through my crowded, still sleepy, obnoxious brain:

1. French men are a-holes.
2. French men are immature a-holes.
3. Who'd do a French guy? They look so, well, impotent. (I hear they are jealous of french fries.)
4. Seriously, have you ever heard someone proudly say, "I'm French."? I haven't.
5. No wonder French women are so pissy and pouty (see numbers 1-4).



5 comments:

Sezme said...

Yeah, but I tend to be a wordy person. :)

Rogue said...

WOW...was that a Fwench version of the mullet?

Sezme said...

That is one American classic that the Fwench may have (and the rat-tail thingy).

Captain America said...

I refuse on the grounds that I'd have to turn my American MAN card.

Sezme said...

Wasn't it standard in the great N.E. to have a mullet and/or rat-tail at one time...in the '80's? ;P\

I hung out with long-haired freaks from N.E. Philly, but none of them had mullets. It was more of a Member's Only type of crowd that did. Parachute pant boys. HA!

Well, I guess I did see a few at the Empire.