Sunday, April 15, 2007

If it wasn't so friggin' stupid, I'd cry!


According to a Pravda (H/T Drudge) columnist, Imus was fired because he knows the truth about our government's role in 9/11. Other possible victims of our governemnt were noted as Rosie and Charlie Sheen.

Seriously, you've got to read this crap. First, there are two or more incidences of people literally being beat for opposing Putin and now this. Maybe the writer needs to be drinking a little less vodka.

I think I need to go retrieve a beer from my refrigerator. Smoke 'em if you got 'em...take a drag for me! Damn.

....In other news....apparently cells phones are killing bees...Al Gore can't be far behind to start a telethon for bees. Wasn't it under the administration Gore was so a part of that we became so radiated? Hmmm...I think Gore created this problem to have a job after the Clinton years were done. I might as well join the conspiracy theory bandwagon, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait. Imus was fired cause he knew the truth about 9/11.
Righto, old chap.

Nope, don't gotta read that sort of BS. Vodka yes.

Beer, big yes. Smokes, yup, tobacco only please.

The Gore is NOT lying, I beat the dog-s**t out of a bee with mine last week.

Skul

Sezme said...

HA! Of course, tobacco! I think I'm gonna go have that beer, now.

rachel said...

Well, maybe Gore could do a fund raiser where people went out drinking, and a portion from the price of each beer went to setting up bee refugee camps.

Beers for Bees...

Dionne said...

What are these people smoking? Unbelievable!!

Sezme said...

Rachel:
"Beers for bees!" HILARIOUS!!!! I'm in!

LMC:
It just shows how completely clueless the so-called intellectuals of this world are.