Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snarky answers to your "interesting" questions:


Since I answer questions for a living, I thought I would give you all a chance to ask questions. Afterall, there are no stupid questions. Well...

FIAR asked, "When will I update my site again?"

Since you are a sensitive guy who is in touch with his feelings, I assume when you feel the time is right.

My question is, when is the Monger Horde site going to experience an update?

Skul asked, "When will FIAR update his blog??"

See my previous answer. You know, it drives me nuts when students ask the same question within seconds of each other.

Then Skul seems to turn into one of my students, "If there are no woods in the Arctic, where do Polar Bears poop? What color is it?"

Since I have never been to the Artic, I do not know where polar bears do their business. However, I would guess behind the nearest iceberg or in an ice cave in a glacier...they need their privacy, too. Color? Guess it depends on what they ate...I don't know. Yes, I have students like you and I give sacrastic answers.

DragonLady asks, "When will Goldbloom get her lazy behind back online and post something????"

Goldbloom will get back online when her lazy arms reach up to the keyboard and her lazy fingers begin to type. You really should be nicer to your sister. But again, I am speaking as an only child.

Anonymous (i.e. Chickenshite from Portland--according to sitemeter) asked, "RT, Are you homemade vanilla ice cream???" and then stated, "
MMmmmm tasty..."

Well, since I'm white, that would make me vanilla. Hmmm... I'm not frigid by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm not sure I'd be ice cream. Then again, ice cream is soft and melts in your mouth. So yeah, I guess I am vanilla ice cream. Hmm...whipped cream and other condiments make ice cream taste soooo much better, too!

Then "Anonymous" states, "Daddy likes homemade ice cream!!!"

So who's my daddy, and is he gonna make some vanilla ice cream? (Do you like Van Halen's "Ice Cream Man," by any chance?) Guess you're lucky this is public...it gets worse.

Wyatt, being of sounder mind, asked me saner questions than the above person with an ice cream issue. He asked, "Who's hotter: Helen Thomas or Jessica Biel?"

Duh, Jessica Biel. What, you think I'm gonna say Helen Thomas? She could work for a painting crew. She'd scare the paint right off the walls.

Then he asked, "As a teacher, is hippie liberalism inbred, or a product of upbringing?"
Actually, I think it is a chemical imbalance in the brain combined with the little tattle tale/snitch from the playground, who when he didn't get his way, whined like a little baby and got the whole class in trouble. Yeah...that about sums it up a bit.

Then Wyatt, feeling sorry for my lack of questions to answer, asked, "When will Rachel stop stalking me? Heh."

She will stop stalking you when you stop calling her with your computer issues. I think you purposely stall changes/upgrades (FireFox) just to have an excuse to talk to her...you stalker! HA!

10 comments:

Ssssteve said...

Crap I missed out!!

Sezme said...

Well, if you visited more often...Tardy unexcused for you Mr. Flair! Wooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Boy, I'm glad I didn't ask anything about a frog's butt.


Skul

Sezme said...

Well, before you ask:

1. They don't make pants for frogs, so it would be hard to know what size they wear.

2. I didn't realize frogs had butts.

3. You did what with a frog, and you want me to explain why?

4. They are only poisonous if you lick or kiss them.

5. No, Skul...they are not edible, not even with hot sauce.

rachel said...

Heh. Thanks for defending me.

Sezme said...

You're welcome. You know how Wyatt is...he's convinced we all want him. Dreamer.

Anonymous said...

"No, Skul...they are not edible, not even with hot sauce."

Oh S**T!! Now you tell me. >aack<

Skul

Sezme said...

I don't think you can make bacon from them, either. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well poop. I guess that puts the old cabasch on breakfast too.

Skul

Sezme said...

Sorry. I guess you could always have pork bacon. :)