Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grrrrrrr.


There is so much in this world that is making me angry and I want to post about all of it. There are some fun things I want to post about, as well. However, I can't put a complete thought together. I do seem to be able to drool rather well, though. I'm not feeling so good. I'll be back in a couple of days.

In an effort to get something new (and funny) here, what is your favorite one-liner, or what do you say to people just to unhinge them enough to give yourself a laugh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to tell Texans that the Dallas Cowboys sucked. Doesn't work very well now cause even they agree.

Skul

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sometimes talking like a pirate helps.

ARRRRRRRR!

rachel said...

When someone comes to my desk and says they think they broke something, I like to say something like this:

Hmmm. What would Jack Bauer do? Not if you were him, of course. Me.

Dionne said...

Hope you get better soon!! Four of us have been sick at my house and 3 of us are on anti-biotics!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I usually show people my ass and ask, "Is that a pimple or a boil?" Like Colt .45, it works every time!

Anonymous said...

One-liners....let's see...

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

When I snap, you'll be the first to go!

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Good Lord, Wyatt!
You're killin' me!!

Sezme said...

Skull:
You're talking to an Eagles fan. I've said that my entire life. :)

CUG:
Arrrrrrrrr!!!! Watch that plank!

Rachel:
I guess you'd have to bite them on the neck.

LMC:
I'm feeling a bit better. I still feel a little queasy when I eat, but I'm tired of not eating and eating rice when I do eat. Bleck.

Wyatt:
I used to drink forties...oh, the malt liquor...so showing people your ass makes them lose their minds and makes them violent?

DL:
Well, then one leg would be stuck in and the other out.

Go where?

Good thing the world sucks, then. (Hope you are feeling better.)