Friday, February 09, 2007

Maybe Uber is right...

She advised me to have fun with Valentine's Day. It is never a good day for me, but I will try. So take this quiz and find out who you shouldn't date. Well, most of you are married or engaged, but you can see if you made a mistake. HA! Sorry...I get very dark around this day. Have fun! Meh.

Never Date a Scorpio

Jealous, paranoid, and possessive - deep down, your Scorpio will never trust you.
And even if you are very trust worthy person, Scorpio's paranoia may drive you to act out.

Instead try dating: Aries, Gemini, Libra, or Sagittarius

2 comments:

Uber said...

LOL! Oh my, this is the kinda stuff you're supposed to keep secret until AFTER you get married. *g*

Sezme said...

I'll just be sure to steer clear of men born under the sign of Scorpio. I'm not into paranoid. Like this stuff is real...ha!