Friday, February 02, 2007

Can tulips be far behind?


So the rodent, otherwise known as Phil, has predicted that spring will be early this year. Thank God! This freezing temperature crap needs to end, you'd think I that reside in the Northeast or something. ;P

Since Phil's handlers saw an opportunity for more camera time, they had Phil make a few more predictions:

1. Nancy Pelosi will finally realize that she has not been elected president and will stop touring the world playing the part.

2. A Philadelphia sports team will dominate and then go on to win its championship game.

3. Wyatt will smile.

4. Ssssssteve will get on a plane and it will actually take him home.

5. Global warming will be blamed for the early spring.

5 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Hey, shut the hell up!!!

(I was smiling when I wrote that. Heh.)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, groundhog Bacon!!

Skul

Anonymous said...

Oh damnit I thought one prediction would be that the chronicles got published and I made a million dollars! I guess this means I have to complete my degrees. ::sigh::

Sezme said...

Wyatt:
Don't tell me what to do! I'm sure you were smiling a furtive smile.

Skul (a.k.a. anonymous):
I think FIAR is trying to squash your desire for groundhog bacon. Sorry.

DL:
Just think of how the book smarts will help to enhance your writing. Groundhogs can't read. So being the stupid rodent he is, Phil neglected to think of your book. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well poop.

Skul

Site won't let me post as anything but anon. Poop