Sunday, February 11, 2007

BOOGITY! BOOGITY! BOOGITY!!!!!


Let's go racin'!!!!! So what will happen this year? Who will win the pole position at Daytona? Will Stewart finally get his ass kicked? Will the Toyota entries do well? Will Dale sever his ties with the wicked stepmother and buy DEI? Will Jeff Gordon find something other than phonebooks to sit on to see over the steering wheel? In my book, spring has officially begun! Feel the warm sunshine....yummmmmm! Yes, I'm ignoring the possibility that I'll have a snow day, Wednesday...but that is a good thing in itself, so I'll stay happy! See, you all are noticing how happy I am, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see them bring back the turbine cars. In a different class of course.

Skul

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Ripping Jeff Gordon? How dare you???!!!

Sezme said...

Skul:
They used those engines a long time ago, right? I had to look it up...ha!

Wyatt:
I dare very well, thank you. :P

Anonymous said...

NASCAR is dull as hell. The cars are old and ugly, and they almost always race on boring ovals.

So many of the drivers are old men because it's not even a real sport. F1 is way better. F1 drivers are real athletes not fat hacks.

Sezme said...

Tell us how you really feel. Seriously, don't hold back or anything. :)

HA!