Thursday, February 15, 2007

It’s a skippidity do da day!

Freeing my car from its tomb of ice, really thick ice = one hour

Driving to work behind 80 year-old men who have no business driving during rush-hour = one hour

Four day weekend with an extra "teachers only" day = five days...no kids

Being prepped ahead, with no grading to bring home = no stress

Having a book to read that I don't have to analyze or teach = Awesome!

Getting a heart-shaped chocolate lollipop from one of my girls = so cute

Eating chocolate of all sorts all day and realizing it truly is an aphrodesiac = Damn

Hearing, "You look beautiful, today. You look great. You look really great." = Awwwwwwww shucks and sweeeeet! What? Did you think I'd be totally unoriginal and say, "Priceless?" Well, ok....priceless!

Spending two hours with sun on my face wasn't too shabby, either. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post had me singing some "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan. :) Glad you had a good one!

Sezme said...

I'm glad, too! :)

The beer is helping, too.

Anonymous said...

Sun?

Sezme said...

It was shining brightly in NJ!

Dionne said...

Sounds great :-)!!