Monday, February 12, 2007

Come up with your own title...I'm toast.

I'm tired.

I wanted to be witty and talk about how I've been wanting to just play. I think it is a reaction to all the seriousness of my personal life the past month or so.

However, I'd rather go eat some Haagen Daz chocolate ice cream right now. Yes, that ice cream will be smothered in whipped cream. Yum!


So...I found another song that could be a "fun" Valentine's ditty. Just what is a Jeepster, anyway?

I keep sneezing, I'm full of aches, and I have the chills. Not a good sign for a four day weekend ushered in by the possibility of a snow day. Dang.

UPDATE: EVERYTHING ACHES! My throat hurts and my lungs feel all funkified. I don't think the teddy bear can help me on this one. I think I might have a fever, too. Grrrrrrrr........ I'm gonna cry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RT! Are you going to see a doc to get it taken care of?? I hope you feel better soon!

Sezme said...

No. I know what it is. I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu! HA! Seriously, my students are all sick. At one time I had three kids standing next to my desk blowing their noses. Nice. Nobody cares about Ms. M. Grrrrr.

I did make a life altering decision today, though. I'm gonna grow my hair real long again. I really think I'm feverish. I'm all goofy, yet so close to tears. I hate being sick. It ruins my plans.

Anonymous said...

I think he's trying to say he wants to "4x4" you... If you get my meanin'...
You should stick to vanilla, it tastes better. Leave the whip cream for other things..........
Defintely, long hair it's more fun...

Sezme said...

1. Ouch! I think.
2. Chocolate is an aphrodesiac you ding dong.
3. I don't have any "other things" to use with the whipped cream.
4. Yeah...that's why I want to grow it.

Dionne said...

I hate being sick too and I've had similar symptoms to you since last thursday. I'm getting a little bit better each day but I'm frustrated that I've been down and out for so long. Ugh...

Sezme said...

I felt perfectly fine Tuesday morning...go figure. I tend to feel sick a day or so, feel better for a week, and then whamo...I get sick. I had just spent an obnoxious amount of time in that toxic classroom, so that could be the culprit. That or the lovely residue from the brine solution that has been on the roads for two weeks. It dusts up on the highway.