Friday, February 23, 2007

It's a happy Friday when it is a pimpin' Friday!


I have nothing this weekend. While I am feeling better, I just don't have the brain cells to form anything worth reading and I'm tired of subjecting you all to RT Tube. However, there are some worthwhile offerings from a few of our blog buddies.

Rachel has a question for discussion. What do you think? Does saying someone is an illegal immigrant constitute that statement as racist? (or something like that)

Wyatt has a hockey inspired caption contest and his Friday list of hate and bile.

If you are in a mischievous mood, follow the link provided by Fmragtops to "sp@m" a fellow blogger's comments because she is a liberal and she is away. Hey...she told FM and FIAR not to do it, so you know...they just had to do it. It is all good fun in the name of ending terrorism. Think of it as a spam-a-thon.

Oh heck...here's a song performed on the British comedy, The Young Ones. It might make your Friday night poker game more fun. I think I need to re-learn how to play.

9 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Thanks for the linky love, babe! Hope ya feel better.

Sezme said...

You're welcome, and thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! That reminds me, she told us to be nice to each other too.

FMragtops, you need to RepHresh yourself!

Sezme said...

HA!

Anonymous said...

When did you get so gay?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, let me clarify that last comment:

Fiar, when did you get so gay?

Sezme said...

Yeah, you better clarify. I likes me the men-folk! Nothing like...nevermind.

Anonymous said...

FM, Right after you did.

Sezme said...

Meow!