Sunday, February 04, 2007

Smell the sulfur of hell!!!!!!!!!!!

(Say that title with your best heavy metal voice.)
Yeah. I just had a run-in with the crazy side of my family. I had to share this because this is my place to vent, but I'll try to humor y'all with it a bit. My Dad, who can't deal with mean people very well, was blamed by my cousin tonight for my Grandmother's death. I know, "RT, where's the humor." Well, that side of the family is literally crazy. Makes me feel really normal. HA! Anyway, my poor Dad called me upset and tongue-tied asking me to call my cousin to tell her to leave him alone. So I emailed her knowing I wanted a record of the exchange and because I really didn't feel like talking to her. I don't do confrontation well--not because I'm skeerd, but because I have a temper when it comes to someone dissing someone I love. (I won't tell about the time my cousin told my mom she was a bad mom.) Ok...so the good part: my email. I told her that she doesn't know everything about my Grandmother's care and my Grandmother's wishes (added that she had almost no contact with my Grandmom to even know her wishes) and then I ended it with this well-crafted gem: "If you care anything about my father, please do not make his life miserable with your pious attitude." That's just about the time my mom walked into the room with a beer for me. Since I don't smoke anymore, I had to have something! Now...if I could find a man to get me a beer.

Don't worry folks. I just needed to vent. I'm laughing now, thanks to Mr. Weiser. At least I didn't get the crazy genes. :) ps...I didn't proofread this...bite me....hard! Oh, her reply, "Do not contact me further." Yeah...pick on my defenseless father, but curl up like a wooly bear when you're called on something. I'm glad I live nowhere near her and her siblings and mother. Yes, I'm fiesty when I wanna be. It's a good thing. ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to bite...hard!!!

Sezme said...

I'm resisting a really snarky comment right now.