Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I need my fix!


I started out looking for songs to remind us of summer. We are all in a deep freeze (well, maybe not Rachel). So, I looked for "Summer in the City" by Lovin' Spoonful, then I got sick of looking at hippies. Then I thought..."haven't drooled over Slash, lately." So, I looked for Slash, but there was only one video where he really had his shirt off and it was a guitar solo. I like the Godfather theme and all, but snore! So then I thought, "Who's next?" Mmmmm.....Joe Perry! So I found him singing a blues song and he made me drool, but I wasn't feeling it. So I decided on an old standby by Aerosmith, "Dream On." I love this song. It is so smart. Joe Perry looks hot and he's hot, did I mention he's hot? Ok...enjoy the video. BY THE WAY...GO ASK A QUESTION IN THE POST BELOW OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Hey, what's Howard Stern doing here?

Sezme said...

He looks nothing like Howard Stern, Mr. Lane!