Wednesday, May 09, 2007

One summer....

JoeCoolio got me thinking about my "summer" at "camp." I used to go to a club that used to mistake my 1968 for a 1963...which was very cool of them (kind of looked like a '63). Anyhoo...there was always this guy there with the just right tight jeans and really, really nice ass. Sorry. I used to position myself at the right spot to get a nice look at him every time I was there. I'm not good with the girl/guy thing. I never make "the move"; still soooo not good at it (thus, spinsterhood). So....I just got to daydream, with the help of some vodka and oj, of course! So...I'm gonna go watch that curly-headed, leather panted, geeeetarist I used to drool over, now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! First, my machine at work breaks. Then I get my tooth pulled. Now, you're gay gay gay video.

I think I'm going to vomit now, and I only watched the first 4 seconds.

Sezme said...

I did not say I liked the band.

"Now, you're gay gay gay video."

Umm....I am not "gay video. I happen to be quite straight.

I woke up from a nap for this? :P

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

If you listen to the music without watching the vid, it rocks.

But I'm a hair-band aficionado from way back...

Anonymous said...

JimmyB. You know that means your gay.

Sezme said...

You're just jealous, fiar!

The guy wasn't even famous when I was eyeballing him. He was just some guy. Anyway...the focus was the guy, not the band. The singer is rumored to be gay, though...woudln't surprise me.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I'm not gay! I'm in the union!!

Sezme said...

I'm in a union and we have lots of "happy" people.