Tuesday, May 08, 2007

In political news...(yeah, well, the terror news of the day came from my backyard)




Never strike "the pose"; it could only spell disaster for your political career. I don't think they'd want you crying for them, though. (I crack myself up!)

EDWARDS: TOOK HIGH-PAYING HEDGE FUND JOB TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POVERTY...

I took a job taste-testing Big Macs to see the effects of caloric intake.

Then I had this job where I had knives thrown at me to learn more about the sharpness of knives.

What an ass@!

4 comments:

Dionne said...

I love the comparison of the 3 pics. Great find!!

Sezme said...

Every time I see pictures like the ones shown all I can think about is Evita. Chilling at the same time, though.

Joe Cool said...

And I thought you were going to say:
One summer at band camp...

Sezme said...

Does the April-Oct. I spent living with a band in Los Angeles when I was 18 count as "band camp?" Cause...then I'd have stories. Wouldn't tell them to you, though.