Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dripping with stress

What? You thought I'd say snarkasm? No. This is kind of a serious post.

I have a lot on my plate. Let's just call it a platter....a big honkin' huge Thanksgiving sized platter. Only there is nothing yummy.

If any of you pray...here's a list:
1. My recent blood tests came back with an irregularity...well a few.
2. My mom is really in the depths of depression.
3. My dad is coping with having to take care of things after my grandmom's passing, but his own recent blood tests came back a little off, too.
4. I have a student in one of my classes that is, well....let's just say I'm really, really scared.

Maybe someday I'll be able to say, guess what?!?!? I have really awesome and good news...but you know....someone put a curse on me somewhere, so let's just pray that gets lifted and all these other things sort themselves out SAFELY and expeditiously.

Guess I can't drink beer anymore. I don't smoke anymore. I need an outlet.

Anyone got a million dollars they can spare so that I can get me and my mom debt-free, buy myself and her a house, take a year off to get healthy and stuff? Huh? At least the money wouldn't be wasted. :P

I really want to be fun. Sorry, guys.

6 comments:

rachel said...

Wow. You know I'm thinking of you.

Sezme said...

I need to take a vacation...now. A long one.

Ssssteve said...

RT, if I had it, it would be yours!!! We will be praying for you!!!

Sezme said...

Thank you. :)

Someday I'll have something really good to shout about...eventually...I hope.

Joe Cool said...

RT,
Everytime you post something funny, it IS worth shouting about! :)
We will be praying for you.
In the meantime, imagine wyatt in his spidey outfit... That is if they have his size.

Sezme said...

Dude...I just ate. ;P Oooo....maybe I'll go look at '80s rockers in their tight leather pants. That'll cheer me up.