Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Caption Time!!!!


I've been saving this picture for a couple of weeks. Good thing, too. I have nothing to say. I'm very drained. Actually, to be quite honest, I'm sad, lonely, pissy, and tired of "new day, same shit." So...have fun with this picture. Please. I need to laugh. Someone remarked today that she was so happy to see me smile today because she hadn't seen me smile in a couple of weeks. (Things brew with me.) I just did the rabbit ears thing behind one of my students (her mom/colleague of mine was standing in front of her). Yes...that made me smile. I need some fun. Well, I do have beer. Really, I don't want much from life. Grrrrr.

If you want winners I'll post them, but this is really just for fun. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, no more pictures of Wyatt! I don't guess that's really a caption, but it'll do.

Anonymous said...

I second FM's comment.

Skul

Sezme said...

I had no intention of it being Wyatt. :)

Ssssteve said...

FM!!!! You have commited the cardinal sin!! A skinny man making jokes about a fat man. Wyatt can't help it if he is fat, obese man. Those twinkies are hard to resist!! It's a fat person thing, you wouldn't understand. HA HA!!

Sezme said...

Poor Wyatt.

I was going for Teddy or Moore.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

You. Guys. SUCK!

1. "What do you mean I was 'let go' from The View?"

2. Maximus Bellyus is informed he just missed the cut to star in Gladiator 2."

3. Fat Bastard on the set of Austin Powers: Shagging in Time.

Sezme said...

Good ones!