Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Heavy heart...

Hmmm...let's see. I'm learning to be still and to listen. I am learning to be quiet. I am an itchy person by nature. I can't sit still or be still to save my life. So you get all the goofiness of most of what you see below this post. It is hard for me. I've been praying and trusting God for a lot of things lately. It isn't easy. In fact, I think it is easier to give up and say screw it all. However, I just can't bring myself to do it. So I hope, I trust, and I pray. And I wait. So, this is the real Donna...yes, my name for those of you who do not know it. Most of you do. I prefer RT for privacy, so we'll keep it that way. I just wanted to share this with you all. So, allow me this time to share my faith. This song has an important message for me. Those of you not into what I'm saying...it's a-ok with me. :) I'm not sure I really said what I wanted to say. I didn't want to be "drama" girl. Just stress, frustration, let-down, family...all stuff God has control over, not me.


8 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Okay . . . I am sending over the intervention team right now!

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, damn it, or I'll have to...ummm do unpleasant things!

Sezme said...

Just too much crap to deal with at one time.

I just want to go away and not have to deal with immediate family or doctors. That would be nice.

Family won't really intervene with mom.

Dad decided to NOT buy me the house. You'd think I'd be used to broken promises by my parents at this point in my life.

More medical tests I wasn't counting on.

I need some hugs...real, bear-like, manly hugs. None to be found in these parts. :)

I'll be ok. God is in control.

Anonymous said...

Don't let the bastards get you down, it can't rain all the time, and any other appropriate cliche's you might like to hear at the moment.

Sezme said...

I was telling a really, really good friend recently that I could do with some extended periods of sunshine.

I kind of broke down at my desk today when someone asked how things were and she said that maybe I should run away from home.

Sounds like a good idea at this point. I'm worn out. Just want to do what I want to do and I'm feeling a bit trapped.

Ugh...rambling.

Ssssteve said...

"look to the hills, whence cometh my help" David while he was in the battle. Keep your head up! This too shall pass! praying for you!

Sezme said...

Thanks, Ssssteve.

Truth be told, if I could get in my car and just drive somewhere far away and never have to come back here...that would be great. It wouldn't resolve things, but I could have my own life.

Dionne said...

The song is awesome but I'm so sorry things aren't going well. I wish I could give ya a hug, beat some sense into your family and fix everything with my magic wand.

Unfortunately, God says what is talked about in that song, that He'll be with us through all the crap. He doesn't necessarily make it all go away.

Hugs,
Dee