Friday, May 11, 2007

Bored, doing the spinster thing...here's some headlines.

CBSNEWS exec blames Couric's low ratings on public's preference for 'older white guys'...
No. I don't watch her because she's a hag. I don't like older men, either.

AP: Dems backing down on promised reforms...
Ok. Who didn't see this coming? They're afraid of their own shadows and don't have the balls to keep their word.

Ban On Text Messaging While Driving Moves Forward in New Jersey...
Darn. I was just getting use to texting "f'k you" to the a-hole that cut me off. I made up a special song for one such a-hole, today. It only had two words in the lyrics, though.

Crow adopts baby boy, names him Wyatt
After years of stalking our brave detective friend, Ms. Crow adopts a child to finally fulfill her dream of having his namesake.

Gene switch helps mice fix their own broken hearts
Finally, a cure for my broken heart.

Ancient Star Nearly as Old as the Universe
In related news, Jane Fonda drops another bomb at the box office.

Weird Gravity in Canada Blamed on Hefty Glaciers
Can I blame weird gravity on my hefty glaciers?

DIET: Thin people may be fat inside
HA! Fatty, fatty 24" waist....eh...just doesn't rhyme with anything.
So, I'm really hot and smokin' on the inside.

Fistfight mars Boston Pops' opening night
Somebody took the tribute to West Side Story too seriously.

Four saved from giant vat of fish feces
Holy crap!

Fla. man, 90, gets his first hole in one
Am I the only one that reads that and giggles because of a dirty mind?

Man who claimed condom in iced tea sues
Ummm...was it lemon flavored? Just wonderin'.

No comments: