Friday, May 18, 2007

Birth order stuff


I've always found birth order stuff kind of interesting. I'm an only child and what I saw on MSN.com really is true, for me, for the most part. Add the Sagittarius stuff and wowie! (The traits are interesting. I rarely, if ever, read my horoscope--sometimes read them the day after to see how wrong they were.) Just thought I'd pass it along to y'all.

If you’re an only child
You’re a rock-solid citizen—and sweetie. “Only children are super-reliable,” Dr. Leman says. “They’re like oldest children to the extreme.” Growing up with only adults made you into a little grown-up early on—serious and dependable. You’re the rare person who will stay up half the night helping a friend or partner prep for a licensing exam or a big work presentation. You’re the type to move your partner’s car so he or she doesn’t get a ticket. Punctual and true to your word, onlies like you never leave a loved one waiting for a call or email. And you’re articulate, too, so your date can expect great conversations that really make a person think. (I'm not sure how articulate I am, but people have described me as highly dependable and loyal.)

Your love challenge:
Admit it: You’re a bit of a perfectionist. Maybe you send back steaks that aren’t cooked just so or point out a teeny-tiny stain on your date’s sweater. (I am so not like those examples...I'd feel too guilty/bad.) Also, you’re so cautious and pragmatic, you can be very slow to act (read: Someone else has to make the first move). (Sooooo freakin' true it is scary!)

Best match:
Youngest kid, because you balance each other out. The baby of the family adds the spontaneity and romance, while you make sure you two aren’t dining by candlelight because the electric bill never got paid! (Ummm....yep! Every, and I mean every guy--not that many, shut up!--I've ever shown serious interest in has been the baby of the family and usually the third out of three children...freaky!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, that is interesting. I am an only child and my fiancee is the youngest of three.

Sezme said...

Freaky, eh!?!?

Dionne said...

I am a fan of birth order and a huge Kevin Leman fan. A friend of mine is reading one of his newer books where he talks about birth order, personalities and love languages all together. Very cool!!

Sezme said...

I'm beginning to think I speak a love language no one understands. HA!

Anonymous said...

Me=Youngest child. Analysis=About 95% wrong.

Anonymous said...

This is my personality

.

Sezme said...

Fiar:
My head hurst now...thank you. There are exceptions to everything. Round whole/square peg.

So which of all of those things am I? Curious. I'm too tired to read all of them.