Thursday, May 17, 2007

Maybe my luck will change...

I know I've been needy and full of whine this week. Sorry, guys. I've had a rough couple of weeks. I have faith, though, that my circumstances will improve.

Tonight I had fortune cookies. Chinese food is my once a week thing. Anyhoo, I love fortune cookies. They either make me really angry or they make me wish for awesome things. Tonight, I present to you my fortune cookies. The first five fortunes are from a fortune cookie generator I have on my homepage. The last two are my actual fortune cookie fortunes.

1. Someone is interested in you. Keep your eyes open.
Yeah, right. (I'd need to be hit in the head with a brick to believe it.)

2. Luck is with you now. Act upon your instincts.
My instincts are always wrong, though...dagnabit!

3. A new opportunity will soon come your way.
Cool! New means positive, right? YAY!

4. A pleasant surprise is in store for you.
I like surprises!

5. Look around; happiness is trying to catch you.
Maybe I should stop dead in my tracks and let happiness smack into me like a tractor trailer into a roadblock in the movies. Yee Haa!!!!

6. Good news will be brought to you by mail.
I look forward to it! Lots of it!

7. You will inherit a large sum of money.
Fine and dandy, but what about my present needs? Seriously, if you all knew how ironic this is, you would have had the belly laugh I just had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a weird fortune cookie the last time I ate Chinese food. It said: "I'm being held by the Chinese Government. My name is Jack Bauer."

I guess it takes a while for those things to get here.

Sezme said...

Guh! ;P

Dionne said...

Good one Fmragtops!!

I absolutely love the pic with the verses as the header on your blog!!!

Sezme said...

Thanks. :) I'm a sucker for a pretty sunset. I don't get to sit and enjoy them. Maybe I will this summer.