Friday, May 18, 2007

Got soul?????

This is a little different, but it is interesting, nonetheless. Mine seems to be fitting. I'm never really sure how people see me, but the other stuff seems spot on. Have fun!

You Are a Dreaming Soul

Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You know I had to try it.
Got the same thing.

Skul

Sezme said...

Yep..I'm a dreamer, sometimes to my own detriment.

You should have Mrs. Skul try it to see if she is one of the counterparts. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, may do that.
On a side note. I just made contact with the brother of one of the Blackcats that was killed during the start of Khe San. Kind of neat. I flew with the guy quite a bit and have several stories to tell the guy. Really kind of special. Made my day.

Skul

Sezme said...

That's good. :) My co-worker explained to what that you were in a super-dangerous spot at a very super-dangerous time...Thank you for being there!

Sometimes you have to tell those stories.

Anonymous said...

Xnks RT, your welcome.
Still haven't heard from Walt.

Skul

Sezme said...

You're welcome.

He's an easily distracted guy. I carry one book bag, he carries three at any one time...need I say more? :)

Dionne said...

This is one of those times the quiz was totally wrong. It said I was a Hunter, which isn't me at all.

Anonymous said...

LMC, I'm not touchin' that one with a ten foot pole.

Skul