Saturday, March 31, 2007

Confucius say RT need life!


On my custom google page, I have a fortune cookie generator. I flipped through and these stood out to me.

1. Your love life will be happy and harmonious.
Ummm....when?

2. You are talented with your hands.
Eh....that could go so many places. I'm trying to be good these days, but apparently not good enough that I didn't edit this from the list...oh heck! Nope...not gonna do it.

3. A career is great, but you can't run your fingers through its hair.
Would this go with #1?

4. You should be able to make money and hold onto it.
Aren't you supposed to spend money? That reminds me that I have to do my taxes.

5. Beware of odors from unfamiliar sources.
Ever been around 1600 teenagers? Ever been around adolescent boys after gym when they think cologne beats a shower? I'm gonna puke now. I've gotten really good at holding my breath.

6. For better luck you have to wait till spring.
Umm...hello! It is spring!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what kind of better luck I'll have. You'll notice it said "better" luck, not "good" luck. Since I have nothing but bad luck...guess better bad luck will be had.

7. Now is a good time to start something new.
Now this one I like. I'd like to start a new car. What else can I start?

8. Stay the curse.
I'm assuming this was a typo, but it made me laugh. Should I send this to my favorite Philly sports teams, or would that be redundant? (It is also pretty fitting for my life.)

9. You will soon bring joy to someone.
I wonder what kind of joy? I'd like to bring joy to someone.

10. Luck will visit you on the next full moon.
Ok. My "current moon phase" box on my custom Google page reports, "Waxing Gibbous, 97 percent of Full" for today. So tomorrow or Monday should be a full moon. I'll let you know if luck visits me.

No comments: