Friday, March 30, 2007

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday morning, I will NOT have to get up at 4:00 a.m.

Monday morning, I will NOT have to worry about unprepared teenagers who are brimming with apathy.

Monday morning, I will be taking a day-trip somewhere. Where? No clue. I was going to go whale and dolphin watching off of Cape May this weekend, but I'm too tired to meet someone else's "schedule." I'd probably miss the boat. (I seem to miss "the boat" a lot.)

I just wanted to rub it in that I'll have off all week and don't go back to school until Tuesday, April 10. Wow...I could get into so much trouble (good/fun-trouble).

9 comments:

Dionne said...

Have an awesome vacation!!!!!!!!

Sezme said...

I am not going anywhere...unless the doctor, dentist, and haridresser count. :) I am just grateful for the time away from the kids and a chance to get some work done. I am also pretty grateful to not have to drive 80 miles a day for my commute.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Crime takes no holiday!

Sezme said...

That's why I chose teaching. I can at least give them back to someone at the end of the day, without bail.

Anonymous said...

Aah, you wouldn't miss the boat if you showed up at the pier instead of the train station.

Skul

Anonymous said...

Man! I wanna go whale and dolphin watching! Actually, I'd settle for having another week off. My spring break sucked.

Sezme said...

Skul:
Ohhhhhhh.....dang, and here I've been going to the train station my whole life. Stupid me.

DL:
I might still go at the end of the week. I think I'm tired of doing things by myself...that's probably the real reason.

I hope you have a better week. :)

John DuMond said...

Vacation? That sounds cool. I'm gonna have to try one of those some day.

Sezme said...

I look at it as time to do stuff for me time. My last vacation was when I was 10. I went to Virginia to visit family and went to Monticello. That was cool.