Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why? (Warning: I'm probably gonna curse.)

Why?????
  • can't I get to sleep?
  • can't Rosie keep her mouth shut? (She's giving us ugly, fat girls a bad name.)
  • can't it be June?
  • do people have to be so shitty toward each other?
  • do I feel like a lab experiment gone wrong?
  • won't my mom get a job?
  • did my grandmom have to die? (I still need her.)
  • am I writing all of this? (Oh yeah, I can't get to sleep--leg cramps--for hours and hours)
  • does my best (and only) friend have to move really far away in three months?
  • do all my blog buddies seem to be disappearing?
Sorry guys...had to vent....it has been a very stressful, tiring, hard week. I'm burned out, fried.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

I'm so sorry for all of that junk, it sucks!!

I gave you some linky love in my latest post though so check it out. You get to vent about Rosie ;-)!!

Sezme said...

Thanks. Work was wayyyyy crazy this week and I had a lot of cramps in my feet and legs AND newspaper layout, which meant I was at school with constant student contact for 12-14 hours each day. So.....all that said, I am easily whiny and sad. I am off to look at your post.