Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm sorry.

Folks, I realize my posts of late have been quite "fluffy." Not that I am known for my profound thoughts on this site, but I at least want to give the impression that I have some insight every now and then.

The past few months have been tiring and emotional. I have five classes for which preparation is separate/distinct. While I don't expect you to understand what that means to a teacher that possesses high standards for herself and her students, just know that I spent the last four hours on creating quizzes for only two of those classes. I still have three more classes to prepare. Luckily, I have my plan outlined and can take care of those classes the day before each class meets. Over the next two weeks I'll grade 80 quizzes, at least 360 assignments (if not more), 50-60 essays, and 200 articles. I've actually cut back a little bit since my health scare three years ago. It will all get done and I'll spend the better part of the next two weeks after school with one group (helps get the grading done, anyway).

So, I expect you'll see more fluff. I might have life-altering news in the coming months, as I might be moving (What did you think it would be?). My dad is in control of that blessing...and it is a blessing. Depending on where I end up, it could mean finding a new job. That, my friends, is another stress in itself.

I have a lot going on in my average mind right about now.

I'll try to post something of substance soon.

Two more weeks until my spring break! Maybe I'll be able to form a coherent thought at that point.

3 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Fluffy isn't all bad! ;)

Nightcrawler said...

No, fluffy isn't all bad... and Jimmyb would know! And I know all about moving, having just completed the move from Ohio to Missouri. Hang in there, it gets better!

Sezme said...

My new Irish name is Ball O'Stress. :)