Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CAPTION CONTEST!!! Well, everbody's doing it!


I've decided to throw my hat in the ring. Since everyone is running a caption contest, I will, too. I will post the winners Sunday around race time.

I'm gonna go get an attitude adjustment, now. I'd say I'm gonna go get me some, but you know...it isn't quite the end of the world and hell hasn't frozen over just yet. Beer will have to do. Enjoy the contest! (Sorry, folks...that was "bad RT"...she's hard to control sometimes, but I don't edit her, either.)

6 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Algore does his best Doctor Octopus impersonation: "The power of a sun, in the palm of my hand!"

Anonymous said...

"I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
to live and die in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
Away, away, away down south in Dixie "

Anonymous said...

With a H/T to Von, I SEE THE BLOWHOLE!!

Skul

Dick said...

"Do you see the light? Do you see the light? I'm am the Goracle!"

Ssssteve said...

Al Gore, showing off he got the Vice Presidency!

Ssssteve said...

that should say "how"