Monday, March 12, 2007

No friggin' clue...

I have no clue today. I have been really busy and have a lovely sinus infection. So, I've been posting a lot of bullpucky. Oh well...y'all seem entertained to some degree.

Here's what I've been up to, besides 5'10": I've been losing weight (people are noticing). I got contact lenses, today. Ummmm....I might be looking (seriously) for a house soon, within the next six months or so. No clue where, yet; well, I have a clue, but I don't want to discuss it just yet. At least not in this forum.

My mom has developed the annoying habit of coming into my room, my domain, and sitting on my bed to talk to me. (Can I have that house, now?) Anyone got a nice male relative in his sixties? She can be moody and lazy, but she's a great cook! (restaurant family)

So, this week is St. Patty's day, eh? My grandmom, Northern Irish, used to tell me to wear orange just to piss off the Catholics. My whole town is veryyyyyy Catholic. I don't think that would have gone over very well. She was a pistol, she was. Redhead. (Not the one that just died; the one that just died was quite Scottish, Anglican and blonde.) For years the Scottish in me has never allowed me to admit I am Irish. Now I just look at is as the Scottish and the Irish are fighting the English in me. Hey, it works. I'll be wearing green in honor of my heritage and in honor of some Irish knight I am supposedly related to. His name was Whyte. (Sometimes I think grandparents have vivid imaginations.)

Yep, I have no friggin' clue, tonight.

I'm still experiencing much happiness (happier than I've been in years) and general non-grumpiness. That's the important thing.
If you have any ideas about a post I can do, feel free to put in a suggestion or a request. I aim to please.

I'm going to go channel surf between The Riches (love Eddie Izzard) and the Flyers. Somehow I think I'll lose interest in the Flyers. I'll get three hours of sleep, but I'll still be HAPPY, darnit! Oh, and here is a little something to get ready for St. Patty's day! Well, it makes me think of drinking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

House hunting sucks. Actually moving is the good part.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

If you're happy, I'm happy!

Glad you are glad. :)

Sezme said...

DL:
I'm in the beginning of getting my mind around the idea that I might have a home. I just have to be patient...something I really don't do well.

CUG:
Glad to hear you are happy that I'm happy. :P