Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Sunday!

I wanted to go to church, but my restlessness has won out and I know that if I fall asleep now, I won't wake up for church. I'm really tired of that happening. You see, I've been making some changes in my life...of a spiritual nature...back to where I belong, to whom I belong. However, I'm gripped by restlessness and can't properly sleep. So every Saturday night it is the same thing...can't sleep and then I can't go to church. Bugs me. So...I guess I'll be watching church on television, again. Hrrrrumphhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, watching a church on television doesn't make it go any faster than in real life. They still sit there like a pile of bricks.

Skul

rachel said...

Can you go on Saturday night? The church I went to as a kid had that...

My mom used to fall asleep at mass. It was my job to keep her awake (or at least keep her from snoring), usually with a light elbow jab. Little did we know at the time she had a sleep disorder.

Sezme said...

Skul:
HA! Churches sit there like a pile of bricks. Funny.

Rachel:
There is a church in my area that has Saturday evening services. It's a "mega-church." I can get lost in a crowd, which sounds about right for now. I'm not Catholic, so mass is out of the picture.

Poor momma.