Thursday, March 29, 2007

One more day!

My spring break begins tomorrow at 2:50 p.m. I cannot tell you how much I need this break. During this week I have not had any time during school to actually prep or grade (evacuations/drills/doing paperwork that has nothing to do with teaching).

However, I am in the midst of planning a sweet field trip for a couple of my classes. If it all turns out well, we will be meeting with some very important (and self-important) people. It will be in a few weeks, so I will talk about it when the time comes. It is so awesome that y'all are gonna be jealous...well, most of you. Got any guesses?

Now. During spring break I have a hair appointment, a dentist appointment, and an appointment with the doctor that looks after my thyroid. I have at least four days (weekends included) where I can do whatever I want! I haven't been able to say that since the summer. We all know how my Christmas break went, so I am really, really looking forward to the next ten days or so.

By the way...I think Maddam Speaker needs to get a grip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's my spring break?

Sezme said...

I got yer spring break right here! WHACK!

von said...

YOu aren't going to be on girls gone wild are you? RAKWU!!!! That's my captcha word. RAKWU!!

Sezme said...

My girls don't seem to get a chance to go wild these days.

And yeah...whatever RAKWU means..?